Hey friends! In the name of transparency and in complying with FTC and GDPR regulations, here are a few things you should know about my blog.
- This blog is for entertainment purposes only. I am not a professional legal or financial adviser, and I am not a professional counselor or doctor. If you have any questions of legal, financial, or medical nature, I recommend you seek a professional opinion.
- Every review, recommendation, and endorsement I make on my blog is sincere and true to the best of my knowledge.
- Any compensation received for a product featured on My Sailor’s Defender, including items received for free or discount for the purpose of reviews, will be plainly stated on the page where the product appears.
- Some of the links on this website may be affiliate links. This means I receive compensation (at no additional cost to you) if you purchase that product or service through my link. Thank you for supporting My Sailor’s Defender!
- My blog, content, products & services, and social media accounts are not affiliated with the U.S government in any form. Neither myself as an individual nor My Sailor’s Defender represents the views of the United States government in any way. Any volunteer or paid work for the U.S. government is completely separate from the views expressed on this blog and all associated actions and statements.
- Personal data and information I collect may include but is not limited to your name, email, phone, or physical address.
- The information I collect on my site may be used to contact you with email or other messages with your consent.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time using the link at the bottom of any email you receive from My Sailor’s Defender.
- I will never sell or divulge your personal data or information to a third party without your explicit consent.
- If you have any questions regarding the collection, handling, processing, or storage of your data, I am always happy to respond to inquiries at email@example.com.
- You have the right to erasure under GDPR and I welcome all users who visit My Sailor’s Defender website and/or receive my emails to exercise this regardless of where you live. Simply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name and email address letting me know you would like to have your personal data erased from my records. I will send you a final confirmation email when it is complete.
Last Updated: 05/2018