This is it: once your other half leaves for boot camp, military life is more than a concept. It’s your new reality.
It can be so hard to find friends nearby who understand what you’re going through, especially when you haven’t moved to base with other spouses and significant others nearby.
I remember how anxious and information-starved I was when my then-boyfriend left. I didn’t know anything about the Navy and I sure as hell didn’t have any idea what I was going to do while my recruit – my boyfriend and best friend – was going through this challenge.
But you, my friend, are not going to be in the dark and you are not going to be alone.
This is a 100% free email course.
Over the next four days, we’re going to cover everything you need to know:
- Prepare Before Your Recruit Leaves for Boot Camp
- How to Deal with Separation and No Contact
- What is Your Recruit Doing Every Day at RTC?
- Guide to Peer-in-Review: Graduation
- What to Wear
- What to Bring Your Sailor
- What to Expect Before, During, and After the Ceremony